- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 170 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Language: English
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: May 3, 2005
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Closed Captioning: Yes
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]
- Director: Ken Annakin
- Cast: Henry Fonda , Robert Shaw , Robert Ryan , Dana Andrews , George Montgomery , Ty Hardin , Pier Angeli , Barbara Werle , Charles Bronson , Werner Peters , Hans-Christian Blech , James MacArthur , Telly Savalas , Karl Alberty , William Conrad
- Genre: War
- Color: Color
2 Vintage Featurettes:
The Filming of Battle of the Bulge
- Release Date: 1965
The last desperate fight that changed the course of history.
Five months after D-Day, most American soldiers think the German army is broken. The Germans think otherwise. In an attempt to buy time to fill the skies with their invincible new jets, they launch one fast, furious offensive: the Battle of the Bulge.
For this epic recreation of one of World War II's most crucial confrontations, director Ken Annakin (The Longest Day) captures the explosive action of massive forces squaring off as well as the brave, individual ingenuity of weary GIs trying to survive a cruel European winter. The cast is a juggernaut of stars: Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw, Robert Ryan, Charles Bronson, Telly Savalas and more. Experience the vast panorama of war in all its intensity - and all its heroism.