- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 6
- Run Time: 616 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen
- Language: English
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: June 20, 2006
- Packaging: Custom Case
- Closed Captioning: Yes
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Mono [CC]
FRENCH: Dolby Digital Mono
- Director: John Ford, Jack Conway, Tay Garnett, Robert Z. Leonard, Clarence Brown
- Cast: Spencer Tracy, Claudette Colbert, Joan Crawford, Ava Gardner, Grace Kelly, Myrna Loy, James Stewart Hedy Lamarr, Rosalind Russell, Jean Harlow, Jeanette MacDonald
- Genre: Drama
- Color: Black & White / Color
Vintage Short Hollywood Hobbies
Classic Cartoon Home on the Range
Vintage Fitzpatrick TravelTalk Short Cherry Blossom Time in Japan
Musical Short A Girl's Best Years
2 Vintage Musical Shorts:
- Plane Nuts with Ted Healy and The Three Stooges
- Roast Beef & Movies with Curly Howard
Alternate Ending Sequence
Documentary Profile Clark Gable: Tall, Dark & Handsome, Hosted by Liam Neeson
2 Vintage Fitzpatrick TravelTalk Shorts:
- Cavalcade of San Francisco
- Night Descends on Treasure Island
Classic Cartoon: Bottles
Wife vs. Secretary
Vintage Musical Short New Shoes
Oscar-Winning Crime Doesn't Pay Short The Public Pays
- Release Date: 1933, 1935, 1936, 1940
Boom Town (1940)
Risk all, win all. Oil wildcatters Gable and Spencer Tracy grab for wealth and romance. With Claudette Colbert and Hedy Lamarr.
China Seas (1935)
Trouble ahead! As if typhoons and pirates aren't enough, skipper Gable sets sail with passengers that include his fiancée (Rosalind Russell) and fiery mistress (Jean Harlow).
Dancing Lady (1933)
Curtain up! Joan Crawford joins Gable in one of their eight stellar screen pairings, and Fred Astaire makes his screen debut in this famed Broadway backstager.
Love may be the greatest danger of all. Gable, Ava Gardner and Grace Kelly star, and Africa is the new setting for a vibrant remake of his decades-earlier Red Dust.
San Francisco (1936)
Gable, Spencer Tracy and Jeanette MacDonald vs. Mother Nature! The recreation of the city's massive 1906 earthquake is still a stunner on the cinematic Richter Scale.
Wife vs. Secretary (1936)
Businessman Gable relies on secretary Jean Harlow - too much, according to wife Myrna Loy. James Stewart adds to the star-bright comedy / drama.