- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Region: 1
- Studio: Universal Studios
- DVD Release Date: March 12, 2013
- Director: George Marshall, James P. Hogan, Ray Enright, Stuart Gilmore, Leslie Fenton, George Sherman, Alfred E. Green, Ray Enright
- Cast: Randolph Scott, John Wayne, Joel McCrea, Audie Murphy, Marlene Dietrich, Kay Francis, Brian Donlevy, Barbara Britton, George 'Gabby' Hayes, Ellen Drew, John Howard, Akim Tamiroff, Alan Ladd, Robert Preston, Brenda Marshall, Maureen O'Hara, Macdonald Carey, Will Geer, Wanda Hendrix, Burl Ives
- Genre: Western
- Release Date: 1940, 1942, 1946, 1948, 1950, 1951
When The Daltons Rode
When young lawyer Tod Jackson (Scott) arrives in pioneer-era Kansas, he learns his rancher friends, Grat and Bob Dalton (Donlevy and Crawford), are in danger of losing their land in a crooked development deal. Jackson tries to help them, but a fake murder charge turns the Daltons into outlaws. Now, Jackson is trapped between duty to his friends and obligation to the law in this action-filled adventure co-starring Kay Francis, George Bancroft and Andy Devine.
Texas Rangers Ride Again
With thousands of cattle being rustled from White Sage ranch the 1930's Texas Rangers are called in. They manage to get one of their agents into the gang by making them think he is the Pecos Kid on the lam.
In Nome, Alaska, miner Roy Glennister and his partner Dextry, financed by saloon entertainer Cherry Malotte, fight to save their gold claim from crooked commissioner Alexander McNamara.
Joel McCrea plays the iconic title role of a straight-shooting ranch hand who stands up to cattle kingpin Trampas (Brian Donlevy).
Cole Armin, recruited by his corrupt uncle as heir apparent to his freight-hauling empire, defects to his honest rival.
Legendary railroad detective Whispering Smith becomes convinced that old friend and colleague Murray Sinclair has joined a criminal band to loot the railroad.
Jim Bowie's (Macdonald Carey) mining rights negoriation gets complicated when a beautiful saloon owner (Maureen O'Hara) rouses the local townsfolk.
Horse wranger Ring Hassard (Audie Murphy) rescues a woman who helps prove his fugitive father (Dean Jagger) innocent of murder.
Outraged by Redleg atrocities, the James and Younger Brothers along with Kit Dalton join Quantrill's Raiders and find themselves participating in even worse war crimes.
TomahawkA frontier scout (Van Heflin) tries to head off a clash between the calvalry and the Indians when the government decides to build a wagon route through Sioux territory.
You May Also Like
Customer Service Info