Ready, Set, Green Book (Paperback)
The paperback Ready, Set, Green book lets readers learn to "go green" in eight weeks or less with this practical, recyclable and definitive guide to modern, eco-friendly living.
- A practical, do-it yourself guide that can help anyone achieve a lifestyle of health, savings and sustainability
- The ecology book from the experts at TreeHugger.com, an authority in eco-living
- Offers an accessible, programmatic, eight-week approach to living green featuring a week-by-week plan
- Explains how to make eco-savvy choices while navigating the grocery store, cleaning the tub, at the car dealership and more
- Reveals simple secrets that can help you create a healthier body, home and bank account
- An ecology book written by Graham Hill and Meaghan O'Neill
- Publication date: May 2008
Buy the paperback Ready, Set, Green book, and bring home a weekly guide to eco-friendly living that promises better health and greater cost savings.
Availability: Currently Sold Out