The Doris Day And Rock Hudson Comedy Collection DVD
SKU ID #311311
- Standard (MI & USPS) — by 12:00 PM (EST) Tuesday, Dec.15
- Standard Expedited (Ground) — by 12:00 PM (EST) Wednesday, Dec.16
- 2-day — by 12:00 PM (EST) Monday, Dec.21
- Overnight — by 12:00 PM (EST) Tuesday, Dec.22
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 2
- Run Time: 310 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Language: English
- Studio: Universal Studios
- DVD Release Date: July 24, 2007
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Subtitles: English, French
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Mono
- Director: Norman Jewison, Delbert Mann, Michael Gordon
- Cast: Clint Walker, Doris Day, Thelma Ritter, Edie Adams, Patricia Barry, Julia Meade, Rock Hudson, Tony Randall, Paul Lynde, Jack Kruschen, Edward Andrews, Jack Oakie, Marcel Dalio, Nick Adams, Hal March
- Genre: Comedy
- Color: Color
- Release Date: 1959, 1961, 1964
Hollywood legends Rock Hudson and Doris Day light up the screen in the Academy Award®-winning romantic comedy Pillow Talk. When uptight interior decorator Jan Morrow (Day) is forced to share a telephone party line with carefree playboy Brad Allen (Hudson), there is no connection between them. However, when the two accidentally meet in person, sparks fly and the smitten Brad pretends to be a wealthy Texan, wooing Jan with late-night calls. Featuring timeless songs by Doris Day and scene-stealing performances by Tony Randall and Thelma Ritter, this charming comedy will sweep you off your feet.
Lover Come Back
Rock Hudson and Doris Day are together again! Jerry Webster (Hudson) and Carol Templeton (Day) are rival Madison Avenue advertising executives who each dislike each other's methods. After he steals a client out from under her cute little nose, revenge prompts her to infiltrate his secret "VIP" campaign in order to persuade the mystery product's scientist to switch to her firm. Trouble is, the product is phony and the "scientist" is Jerry, who uses all his intelligence and charm to steal her heart in this outrageous comedy of mistaken identity, co-starring the ever-delightful Tony Randall.
Send Me No Flowers
When he overhears a doctor discussing the imminent death of a patient, hypochondriac George (Hudson) believes the doc is referring to him. Convinced he's living on borrowed time, George enlists the aid of his best friend Arnold (Randall) to find a new husband for his soon-to-be-widowed wife Judy (Day). Already alarmed by her husband's increasingly strange behavior, Judy is even more bewildered when an old flame shows up -- and George bends over backwards to encourage his advances!
Co-starring the hilarious Tony Randall, The Doris Day and Rock Hudson Comedy Collection captures one of cinema's most popular and enduring couples at their very best!