The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook (Paperback)
The paperback The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook is official companion book to the Live Earth concerts, 24 hours of nonstop concerts broadcast from around the world.
- Fun, compelling survival guide that offers lighthearted suggestions, practical advice, factual information and inventive ways to save the world
- Features 77 essential skills for stopping climate change and living through it
- Each skill is presented on a spread featuring bright, full-color instructional illustration, a brief introduction to the skill and its core ideas, a set of instructions, spin-off ideas, and scientific and environmental facts
- Printed on recycled paper with soy ink
- Written by David de Rothschild, an avid adventurer and the founder of Adventure Ecology, an independent initiative focused on environmental awareness and action through education
- Publication date: June 2007
Buy the paperback The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook, and join the movement to save Earth with practical eco-friendly practices delivered in an engaging tone.
Availability: Currently Sold Out