New York Times Titanic Portfolio
SKU ID #366634
Due to the longer processing time of this item it will not arrive until after December 25th
- Standard — by 2:00 PM (EST) Monday, Dec. 14
- 2-day — by 2:00 PM (EST) Friday, Dec. 18
- Overnight — by 2:00 PM (EST) Monday, Dec. 21
- International — by 3:00 PM (EST) Wednesday, Dec. 2
- Additional Details
- Authenticity: Certificate of Authenticity included
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 5/16 x 3/8 inches
- Made In: Imported
- Made Of: Vinyl and cardboard
- Weight: 0.62 lbs.
Few events are as vividly remembered as the sinking of the R.M.S. Titanic, the largest ship of the time. The New York Times captured the details on the front page on April 16, 1912. A 6x8 inch portfolio displays an official reproduction of the famous New York Times front page along with genuine U.S. coins from 1912, a Lincoln Wheat Penny and Liberty Head Nickel. Coins are hand selected and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.